Single Point Capital offers fuel credit lines to keep your trucks moving. Our fuel credit program provides up to $1500 per truck per week and is available only to Single Point Capital’s freight factoring clients.
Fuel Credit Lines for Your Fleet
How Our Fuel Credit Lines Work
We structure our lines of credit around the total amount of revenue our clients generate per month. Single Point Capital uses an internal credit rating system to calculate the amount of fuel credit each client receives. We do this for existing factoring clients and leverage the invoices received to create a fuel credit line that can be used by drivers at a wide range of truck stops nationwide.
Our fuel credit lines feature:
- Fuel credit lines up to 20% of your monthly revenue volume
- Credit grows with your fleet
- Low interest rates
- Mobile apps to manage your fuel account
- Fuel card can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted
- No fees to cardholders when MasterCard Signature Debit is used at the point-of-sale.
Savings on Fuel and More
Our fuel program comes with a mobile app that allows your drivers to find the lowest fuel prices while on the road. The app shows net prices with available discounts so truckers can full up and save money for your company. Single Point Capital also offers fuel discounts at a number of locations throughout the United States:
- Pilot/Flying J – $.10/gallon
- Road Ranger Convenience – $.10/gallon
- Speedway – $.12/gallon
- Quick Fuel – $.12/gallon
- Petroleum Wholesalers (Chevron, Exxon, Gulf, Main Street Market, Shell, Texaco) – $.05/gallon
Keeping your trucks fueled is only part of the savings Single Point Capital offers to clients. Our fuel card program offers a number of benefits, including:
- Acceptance at over 7,000 fuel locations nationwide
- Discounts on tires from over 3,000 dealers
- Discounts at the pump from thousands of truck fueling locations and diesel merchants
- Cover maintenance costs with our MasterCard network
- App features to save time at CAT Scale weight stations
Single Point Makes It Easy to Manage Your Fleet’s Funds
By enrolling in our fuel program, you will get access to apps and tools to help you manage funds and track fleet expenses:
- Fuel discounts with real-time rates and locations
- Track transactions
- Theft detection and fraud alerts
- Management tools for payroll advances, and settlements
- Insights and reports for driver scorecards based on fuel use and expenses
Our fuel program is customizable, so as your revenue and fleet grow in size, we can provide savings and fuel credit lines for all of your drivers to help automate and track expenses so you can focus on running your trucking company.
Single Load Fuel Advance
Single Point Capital offers fuel advances based on the value of the shipments they haul. Our single load fuel advances are exclusive to both existing and new clients enrolled in our factoring program. Clients can receive a fuel advance up to 40% of the rate confirmation. For example, if a truck is hauling a shipment worth $1,000 we can provide an advance up to $400 for that truck. Single Point Capital can provide single load fuel advances to cover your fleet, according to the number of trucks listed on your company’s insurance policy. We issue new advances once the old ones are closed to keep your fleet moving, and our single load fuel advances can be used in parallel with our fuel credit line.
Get Started Today!
If you want to take advantage of great discounts at the pump and ensure your fleet has the funds to cover fuel expenses, contact the team at Single Point Capital for a free application and setup. At Single Point Capital, we are committed to providing the most comprehensive programs to ensure long-term success for fleet owners nationwide.